Life in the time of a pandemic is incredibly stressful. We are in need of wellness services and healing touch now, more than ever. The health and safety of both therapist and client is of the utmost importance. As the Covid pandemic continues to evolve, so does our Covid policy.
1. Clients will complete a Covid-19 release form.
2. The therapist will be wearing a mask at all times. Masks are not required, though are recommended for clients.
3. The room is sanitized between clients. All linens are professionally laundered.
4. There is a medical grade air purifier containing a prefilter, HEPA-13 filter, and active carbon and cold catalyst filters that removes particles as small as 0.1 micron, constantly running in the office.
7. Our therapists are fully vaccinated and boosted.
*** If you have ANY symptoms of illness or you or any member of your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you've had close contact with someone who has tested positive, please call immediately to cancel your appointment. There is no cancellation fee for suspected Covid infection. ***